There is that thing that you’ve always wanted to do but you’ve never got the guts to actually do it. We all have it, but not all of us give it a go and do it.
Here you’ll find five reasons why you should do it anyway!
- If you don’t try you will never know how it turns out – wouldn’t you always ask yourself that question? Why not give it a go and find out how it goes?
- There will never be the right time – there is always a reason why it is not the right time to do something. Maybe you’re making up a reason or maybe you’re just not ready yet and want to wait for a good time. Well, there’s no such thing as the right time.
- What’s the worst thing that can happen? If you think about what’s the worst case scenario that can come out of this, it will not look that scary anymore or it will set the risk into new perspective.
- What if it turns out well? We always think about all the things that could go wrong or what if we are not good enough? We end up comparing ourselves to others and and and… but let’s take a minute and think about what if it turns out well? Or even better, what if it turns out amazing?
- There’s no such thing as failure – as soon as something is not going according to plan we often think of it as a failure. But let’s look at it as an experience. There are good and bad experiences, we learn something from it and move on. Sure, no one wants bad experiences. Let’s try to find a positive thing that comes out of it. One positive thing could be that this bad experience will make you stronger and you will certainly not going to make any of the same mistakes twice.
What’s the thing, you’ve always wanted to do but didn’t find the courage to do so far?
“At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.”
Quote by Steve Maraboli